Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 loses pairing repeatedly - "lost Bluetooth pairing"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 repeatedly loses pairing multiple times per day - like every time I open the app, I get "Lost Bluetooth Pairing" message every day since I received this Fitbit Charge 4 in Christmas 2021. Every single morning I have to go to Bluetooth settings, forget device, reconnect, and then open Fitbit app and re-pair.  I have to do this also with my ipad, as well as my iphone.  It is ridiculous... ready to throw it in the trash and switch to applewatch even though I got this as a gift for Christmas 2021 from my husband.  I've had Fitbits for years, but need better advice than the related posts suggesting to remove nearby or other "bluetooth" devices which might be interfering.  As of now May 2022, this is still an issue for me.  Very frustrated and annoyed. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @pugetsoundgirl 

I’ve been a Fitbit Member since 2018 and I too am experiencing what you are describing as well. But, with that said my Fitbit still does sync if I swipe down on my Fitbit app page. Sometimes if I just leave it alone it does sync appropriately by itself about every 10-15 mins if my Fitbit App is open. It used to sync always with a feature called “All day sync” but that particular feature was remove quite some time ago as (from my understanding) caused unnecessary battery drain on your Fitbit tracker. So, with that said, when you look at your Bluetooth does it say it is connected? Instead of paying attention to “lost connection fix it prompt” have you ever ignored it and just swiped your Fitbit App downward? If so did it indeed sync? It seems like a small inconvenience but honestly if it truly helps my tracker not to battery drain quicker which I would prefer in the long run.. if none of this describes what your experiencing then have you tried logging out of the Fitbit App, force shut the app by swiping it upward, uninstall the Fitbit app, turn your phone off for 1-2 mins, restart your phone again and reinstall the Fitbit App. Log in as you normally would and see if you see an improvement.

I hope this helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes