Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stopped syncing

Chsrge 5 stopped synching. Followed all the steps, it didn’t work. Today it started snatching again, but it doesn’t show the 20000+ steps I did yesterday, it shows 1,292.  What use is a Fitbit app that doesn’t accurately reflect the steps the Fitbit actually counted?  

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for taking the time to share the inquiry regarding Charge 5 and the attempts to get it solved on your own. 

Please, follow these steps:

• Remove the Charge 5 connection from your app.
  • Force quit the app and clear the Fitbit app cache (phone settings).
  • Forget the Charge 5 in the phone's bluetooth settings.
  • Turn off the phone's Bluetooth.
  • Restart the tracker.
  • Turn the phone's Bluetooth on (do not attempt to connect to the tracker here).
  • Launch the latest Fitbitt app and follow the prompts to connect to your Charge 5 tracker.

In addition, I recommend that you try restarting the device using the three pulse restart method: 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

If you're still having any issues, let me know if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve syncing problems, and make sure to check the compatibility requirements listed here and to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes