Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR Won't Sync w/ iPhone 6S+. Tried EVERYTHING!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Charge HR that my wife gave me after she decided she wanted a different color.  Hers was size small and I needed a large so Fitbit was VERY kind and gracious to allow me to trade it in for the larger size.  

Unfortunately it has had syncing problems since I received it.  I put it down for a couple of months but now that spring is here I am more active and would like to figure out the issue.  

I think I have tried everything I can possibly try - phone is updated, tracker is updated, I have done resets, factory resets, tried syncing to computer and to phone, it's just not working as it should.

WIth that said the tracker will communicate with my phone however it is very inconsistent and rarely finishes a process.  While trying to update the tracker's firmware it took multiple tries (they all failed) until the last one which took over an hour to complete.  I have removed and re-added the tracker to my Fitbit app several times however it takes a VERY long time (sometimes over an hour) to get the code to appear on the tracker in order to add it to the app.  Syncing will initiate and some information (step count, etc.) will show briefly however the sync never completes and eventually it just stops trying.

Am I out of luck on this or is there something I'm missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @AtlantaBIRT thanks for stopping by! Smiley WinkWhy don't you check the steps provided in this thread? If that doesn't work, my best advise would be to contact our Customer Support team and let them know the steps you've already tried so they can provide you with a good solution for this.

Let me know how it goes! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes