Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've not been able to sync my Charge HR since 6pm yesterday. I've turned everything off and on again but it is not showing as connected on Bluetooth. What would be the next steps to address or is there a server outage that might be impacting?
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Soulstu2 Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend making sure that your Charge HR is on firmware version 122. Click here for instructions on how to update.

If you are still having trouble syncing afterwards for some reason, I'd then recommend the troubleshoots mentioned here.

Let me know if this helps you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
The app isn't finding the wristband so isn't actioning the update
Best Answer

Hey there @Soulstu2 thanks for the update! Cat HappyI noticed @DerrickS provided you with some great suggestions. I'd like to know if your Internet connection is working properly? Also, try following the steps @SunsetRunner provided in this thread.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Cat Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Internet is working fine, have closed the app, restarted phone, turned Bluetooth on & off again. Firmware still won't update and app is not finding the band after 36hrs. Unexpectedly the band ran out of power last night despite being charged for 30mins a day...I have also checked to see if any other devices are trying to connect and they are not
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having the same issue. My internet is working, I have tried turning phone on/off, Bluetooth on/off? reinstalling app. Firmware is up to date, tried syncing via website, & resetting Fitbit many times & it will still not sync or show correct time. I even went back to the old dashboard to see if it was the problem. Nothing is working & my Fitbit now will not hold a charge. Please help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn't work and now the band won't survive the day and won't take a charge. How do I get a warranty replacement? I've had this less than a year. Thx
Best Answer
@DerrickS & @MeylinFitbit...any further thoughts?
Best Answer
0 Votes