Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Group Not Showing Recent Posts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am the administrator for our closed group (100+ Weight Loss) and no matter what I do the most recent posts do not show up on the community page. I can see some of the recent posts via notifications I receive but when you go to the actual community page, the posts do not appear there. Can some help?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

This is a problem for many. if this is also happening to you, please call Fitbit to report the group issue: (877) 623-4997. The number is toll-free. I can see some posts in my own closed group if I receive a notification but cannot see recent posts to our actual community page. The last time I could see a new post was last Saturday. When I reinstalled the Fitbit app, our community board is completely blank for me now - I cannot see any posts. When I called Fitbit they said, the more people who call in and report this issue, the more quickly it can be resolved. Apparently it is a conflict between Fitbit and the new IOS IPhone software update. Please call to report so your group page can be fixed. Thank you!

Best Answer