Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Day “Distance,” on App?

I have a Versa 2, and iPhone. When I was working in the yard, I knew I had calibrated quite a ways. I checked the app, and it showed I had walked over 7 miles. I was curious what mile I did the most in, so when I click on the, “Distance,” icon, showing 7.2, it pops up with the breakdown by hour, but the DISTANCE changes to this crazy thing!! 

IMG_4196.jpeg

This morning, I looked back and it’s readjusted itself to the proper amount, saying, “7.25 out of 3.11.”

But I’ve only gotten out of bed for coffee, and TODAY’S is already saying “61.79!” What’s going on!!?! 
BTW I HATE the new sleep design!! (Unless the design changes, I’ll be moving on!! As an epileptic, that’s crucial for me!!)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Seeing the same thing, Charge 6 iOS app version 4.15. Some weird outlandish number on the distance page. Going back to previous days looks normal, just today's is messed up. Another bug introduced, it seems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 5 iOS app

I have the same thing! Yesterdays distance is showing up fine, todays is showing correct on the dashboard with 2.8 kmbut not in the daily, weekly, monthly, yearly overview!  

I’ve restarted my device, offloaded the app & completely deleted it and still nothing fixed it!

99255FA6-0E9B-40A0-A3E0-EF15201B60FC.png

Best Answer
0 Votes