Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current and Active Challenges Disappeared from APP (iOS)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am currently in a few challenges that are active. This morning they all disappeared and no normal fixes (reboot app, soft boot phone, hard boot phone) have brought them back.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This literally just happened to me too! I lost all my challenges today! I was three days into a Workweek Hustle.  I updated the app...logged out, restarted my phone and logged back in. I still am missing my Challenges! Super frustrated when I had three days into a five day challenge with 5 other friends. Now there is nothing! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the same thing too.

Edit: Updating the app to 2.34 and I can see challenges again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did too.  I updated the app yesterday but the challenge was still there up until just a few minutes ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well.. they came back on their own.. it was about an hour... I am not really all that keen on this happening...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RossMealey@davidd42 and @MichelleB81, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @Christine616Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer