Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily goals celebration display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The celebration display seems to come and go! I like it! I miss it! My home screen turns purple after reaching 10,000 steps, but that seems to stop the little fireworks celebration after I've reached all of my daily goals. That's much more motivating! I also don’t like the ‘Way to go!’ step streak notification because the number of days is completely wrong. Is there a way to return to the fireworks celebration of reaching all daily goals? Thank you.  I have a Fitbit One and I use the iPhone app. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @karenokaren

Thank you for the detailed information shared on your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation.

While there is no option to change the goal celebration display or remove the step streak notification, our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. You can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exists so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes