Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily stats showing differently on app and online Dashboard.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, 

I am brand new to fitbit and I am having a problem with how my daily stats are being reported. While my daily steps are being reported the same on my fitbit, the app and the dashboard other stats are all over the place. For example on my dash board and my charge 2 it shows 48 active hours for today. However, on my app it shows 0. The number of calories burned is being different in all three places and floors climbed is the same on the app and my device but different on the dashboard. 

I have tried syncing multiple times and the same thing happens. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks so much. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply Marco! I figured out he problem; the app was not showing my active minutes. I was able to fix the issue by logging out, restarting my phone, and logging back into the app. Things are working just fine now. Thanks again for replying!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Testimony777, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

How often do you sync your tracker? If the information is not displaying correctly on the Fitbit app but it is correct on your tracker and online Dashboard, it's possible the app is not updating correctly with our servers, in which case I would like to recommend the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply Marco! I figured out he problem; the app was not showing my active minutes. I was able to fix the issue by logging out, restarting my phone, and logging back into the app. Things are working just fine now. Thanks again for replying!

Best Answer

Hello @Testimony777, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know that your issue has now been resolved and the steps you performed to resolve the issue. I'm sure those steps will be very helpful for people facing the same situation. 

In case you have some spare time,  would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer