Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode

ANSWERED

Please, please, please allow this app to have dark mode. The color scheme is so light, not great against a white background. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8
Best Answer

Hi @Heatherhiz1. Welcome to the Community. @mikey_pdx Thanks for all your help. 

I'm glad to see that you are all helping each other out on this forum. It's great that we can come together and share information and support. I took the liberty to mark Mikey's post as the Best Answer. This will help other users who are experiencing the same issue find the information they need.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My problem is my fitbit tracker is dark. I can barely read it and I tried to adjust but I can’t. What do I do?

Best Answer

@alicemayrina  There is a brightness setting on your fitbit. Swipe left to settings. The brightness setting has 3 values; Dim, Normal and Auto. Make sure yours is not set to Dim. Auto works great on my Charge4.

$fitbit34.jpg

Best Answer
My problem is my fitbit face is almost black. I cannot read anything. I tried doing it on my phone but what option needed is not in the list. So I’m stuck again. I hope my fitbit has not reached its end. It is 3 years old, I think.😊
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Sorry to hear that Alice. You may be right about your fitbit being on it's last legs. Several of my previous fitbits died that way. I've been using my current fitbit (Charge4) for 3½ years, which is a lot longer than any of my previous fitbits. Regardless of how long it lasts, it will be my last fitbit unless google restores the v3.98 iOS app functionality and graphics.

Best Answer
Thank you so much!
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everyone and welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

@mcw53 Thanks a lot for all your recommendations. I can see that you really help others to sort the issue out. 

For those that are still experiencing a dim screen on the device even after trying to adjust the screen settings, what I can recommend is to contact our support team and follow their recommendations. If needed, they will check your device's warranty status.  

Best Answer
0 Votes