Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard is not showing stats and swipe not working on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

Hopefully someone can assist with this issue. Since 10/10/2020 my Dashboard does not track Zone mins, Time to get moving steps per hour, Exercise, and Sleep. I have done the following but nothing has worked. 

Turn off and on Bluetooth

Log out of the app and log back in

Shut down iOS device and restart

Also for about a month now, my Fitbit Ionic swipe up does not work. I keep getting the Fitbit logo when I swipe up. 

It seems all these issues started since the last FirmWare. I have been a long time FItbit user and participated on many Beta Testing Projects. I am really fed up at this point and looking to switch to another Brand.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @GothikAnnie.

I am sorry to hear your app stopped tracking your stats since 10/10/2020 and swipe is not working on your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling as you have been a Fitbit customer for a long time, I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.

2. Force quit the Fitbit app.

3. Reboot your phone. 

4. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
5. Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone.

6. Tap Pair to approve the request.

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Regarding the issue with swiping no working on your watch, please try the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and after combing through all the official ways to fix this and having none of them work, all I did was the following in the iPhone Fitbit mobile app :

1. Click on your profile pic in the top left-hand corner
  2. Clicked on "+ Set Up a Device" 
  3. I didn't remove my device. I didn't want to lose my unsynched data. It asked me if I wanted to replace my Charge 2 because I already had one connected to my account. I choose the banner at the bottom that said "Replace Your Fitbit Charge 2".
  4. Went through all the introductory steps and then it was synced again. All my data from my Fitbit was uploaded perfectly.

I'm hoping this works with other models.

Best Answer
0 Votes