Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not complete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Replacement Fitbit flex after daulty one and now have no charge rate, no steps taken, no sleep monitor and more. The first one showed many more catagories on the dashboard. Help!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@Lestu   From the dashboard you can add more tiles.  Look in the upper left - there is a circle with squares in it.  Click on it, and from there you will see the options of what tiles you can add back in.

Hope that helps!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
Thanks for your sugestion but there is no circle with squares in it. That is missing as well
Best Answer

It's nice to have you here @Lestu @Kmransom123! If you can't bring back the tiles in your iOs device by following these instructions, it means that you're also getting the error reported here@DerrickS is looking into this and will update that thread as soon as he gets more news about it. Please refer to that thread for more information.

I wish you an excellent weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My tiles for steps & sleep tracking have totally disappeared. Last night they showed up briefly at the bottom of my list, but soon disappeared again. I tried to follow the instructions for adding tiles to the dashboard, but those tiles were not there for me to choose. This is very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay, now they are suddenly back again. I'm hoping they'll stay now.
Best Answer
Mine aren't yet. So frustrating. Somebody please fix it. I paid for a full Fitbit. I want a full dashboard.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes mine aren't there either. I found how to change them etc but they aren't even there. Yes frustrating.😂😂😂

Kind Regards
Lesley
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lestu It's great to see you in the Community! Your post caught my attention since it has no response. I'd like to know if the tiles are showing on your Dashboard again since I'd like to follow up on this.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

My  dashboard is not complete and there is no circle at the top left to add tiles..very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @cjgrams185 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 😄

Usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is now invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

Give this a try and let us know the outcome!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a very limited dashboard and don't see any circle with squares in it.  I have the Fitbit Alta HR -- will the dashboard look the same?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Carolf123 thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry, please provide a screenshot of your Dashboard. This will help me to determine the cause of the issue. Please check out this post in order to learn how to add images to your posts.

In the meantime, let me know what is the brand and model of your phone.

Finally, make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed.

Looking forward to your response! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, JuanJo--Thank you for your response.  My phone is not connected with the Fitbit (i4s -- too early), but my Windows 10 computer is.  The issue resolved itself last night, about two/three hours after it began.  Apparently, it was a Fitbit system non-connectivity issue.  It was a mess, but at least it's working again, so that's that.  Some sort of message from Fitbit would have been extremely helpful (something along the lines of "We're having difficulties; will be back up soon"), before I started rebooting everything I could get my hands on.  Anyway, all is good now; thank you.

Best Answer

@Carolf123 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. I totally know how you feel and you are right about a notification. I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes