Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decline challenge without joining and quitting?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to decline or delete a challenge without joining and then quitting right away? I'm constantly being "rematched" by people in completed challenges. I don't mean to be a poor sport, but I also don't necessarily always want to compete in challenges with strangers and I really don't like that having notification bubble there until the invite expires.

challenge.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @sjhowe, I hope you're having a great day. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it seems very odd that you're not getting the option to decline a Challenge, have you scroll down while on the Join Challenge screen? This will reveal the 3 options: Decline, Sneak Peek and Rules. 

If you're still not seeing this after scrolling down, please reply to me with a screenshot of the same screen so I can check this further. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @sjhowe, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

You can definitely decline a challenge without having to join it first. Simply tap on the Challenge you'd like to decline and on the following screen scroll down a bit, you'll be able to see the Decline option:

DeclineChallenge.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @MarcoGFitbit but I do not have this option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sjhowe, I hope you're having a great day. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it seems very odd that you're not getting the option to decline a Challenge, have you scroll down while on the Join Challenge screen? This will reveal the 3 options: Decline, Sneak Peek and Rules. 

If you're still not seeing this after scrolling down, please reply to me with a screenshot of the same screen so I can check this further. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes