Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete very old data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to edit some outlying data points, but iPhone app does not allow me to scroll back to more than 2 years ago.

Any suggestions ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@MartynTYou might want to try accessing you information on your fitbit.com dashboard.  I'm pretty sure you will be able to find all your data.  Deleting specific data points might take a little work to find. 

From a practical perspective, do "some" data points make that much impact in years of data?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MartynT - 

Knowing what "data points" you are interested in may make a difference in the answers.

I also have an iPhone, the SE model that I picked up earlier this year.

I know for a fact, as I did so to test a function in reply to another post on this board, that I was able to delete a weight entry from December 2014, when I first started using my first Fitbit device.

And I can edit water intake entries for 2014, as well.

I can only go back two or three months to add food, but I seem to remember that once I add food for that month, I can then go back in time some more. But your subject says "Delete very old data" so I don't see that as a hindrance.

It may help us build a better response if you could further define your requirements.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Is the %fat in weight records from an Aria

Best Regards,
Martyn.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anomalous weight records (%fat) on he period 2012-2014 which distract from identifying a good baseline.

For interest for the user community the anominee come from long haul flights where I can always see for 3-5 days

- higher weight, as much as 4 kg

- lower % fat

- high resting pulse

- low sleep quality

- higher blood pressure (when will fitbit come out with a device for this ??!h

A good indication of the stress on your body from jet lag; I had 2 years of alternating weeks in US and Europe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked - I had tried before but with a slow network connection and is really tedious clicking “Add 10 more” 160 times.

There were many anomolous data points relating to water retention when traveling intensively, see below. Which were quite distracting when eye-balling long term trends.

I no longer log statistics during the first few days back from long trips. 

Thanks for the suggestion, this time I persevered !

Best Answer
0 Votes