Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denial of access to forum

It has been approximately eight months since I have been denied access to the charge five forum from within the iOS application. I checked to see if it had been corrected after I downloaded Fitbit version 4.17 this morning. From within the iOS app I click on the gear/my account, then click on help and then on charge five forum and for many months now I have been unable to go directly into the charge five for him and received a denial of access message. I am using an iPhone SE third generation running Fitbit version 17.5 and running Fitbit iOS version 417.  I have spoken with Fitbit customer care, representatives, and their supervisors regarding this issue and posted information within the forum. I would love to know when I will be able to go directly from within the iOS app to the charge five forum without receiving a denial of access message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have updated to Fitbit version 4.18 today and checked to see if the denial of access to the charge five forum has been resolved. Upon checking I found that the same message stating that I have been denied access to the charge five forum continues to be Given. Again, I am running Fitbit version 4.18 and iOS version 17.5.1. I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings. I am a blind user using Apple‘s voiceover screen reading software  to access my information on Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your information @Podunk. I checked your case and updated it.

Please keep in touch with our team for further assistance. 

We look forward to get you back on track. 

Best Answer