Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit save my data if I lose/delete the app on my iPhone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I made the mistake of upgrading from 12.4.1 to 13.1.2 and am considering downgrading while I have the opportunity. 

I don't think I backed up the fitbit app and data. I'm not a long-time fitbit user but would prefer not to lose the backdata. Can I be assured that this persists and I can access it if I have to re-install the app? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@StrollerEd   When you sync your tracker, the data is moved to Fitbit's servers.  It is in your account.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times when it seemed like the best choice to troubleshoot at problem.  Since it might come up in the future for you, the sequence of delete the app, restart the phone, redownload the app can help when things just don't work right.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@StrollerEd   When you sync your tracker, the data is moved to Fitbit's servers.  It is in your account.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times when it seemed like the best choice to troubleshoot at problem.  Since it might come up in the future for you, the sequence of delete the app, restart the phone, redownload the app can help when things just don't work right.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Many thanks, that’s exactly the answer & reassurance I was looking for
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me too 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes