Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone out there had other problems with voiceover on their iPhone I find it very frustrating w

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

frustrated Fitbit user daily becomes increasingly frustrated.  Mar is a question I am told that an edit button is on the home screen of the app but VoiceOver cannot read it and therefore it is not usable. 
question when it says past seven days why does it show today plus the past six days

question when I look at sleep results in the second screen by why does it show up as just percentages and sometimes only one percentage like 75% or different sleep stages and why does it show as meters and not minutes in the different sleep stages

why when I look at distance for the past seven days doesn’t show up as whole miles round it off I noticed today when I looked to see what my highest day was it said 10 miles when I actually I had only walked a little over 9 1/2 miles

question why does distance on the first screen sometimes show up as a date when displaying the past six days. Today I saw that I walked June 1 2 miles yesterday

I am blind and using voiceover to create this message. Please excuse any difficulty in reading it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0