Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Fitbit app connects with Garmin Connect?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi does anyone know if Fitbit app on IOS can sync with Garmin Connect? Currently I’m connecting them both on the Endomondo app but would rather if they could be done on either the Fitbit or Garmin app? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Richard513, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately the Fitbit app is only compatible with Fitbit trackers and MobileTrack. It's not possible to connect both apps for the time being. 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Richard513, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately the Fitbit app is only compatible with Fitbit trackers and MobileTrack. It's not possible to connect both apps for the time being. 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer

Can a garmin watch sync with the fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tiger-G, thanks for joining the conversation, it's always great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that as mentioned earlier, the Fitbit app is only compatible with Fitbit devices and MobileTrack. It's not possible to link Garmin devices to the Fitbit app. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should be able to import Fitbit data into Garmin Connect as described here:

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=HfJ4xPchdD3cmZ2qtDpOR8

Unfortunately, it requires manual intervention to export and import the data.  Sad that you can't go the other way since my company uses Fitbit for challenges and I am happy with my Garmin watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit data can be sent to garmin connect and then synced across the garmin device. I’m still searching for how to send data from garmin to Fitbit. Maybe there’s not the same import export capability. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those that want to sync Garmin to Fitbit, I would recommend the Health Sync app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.appyhapps.healthsync&hl=en_US). I have an android so I don't know if this is available for iOS devices.

Best Answer

Thank you for posting this! 

Best Answer
0 Votes