Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the app tells you the Distance to the next badge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It used to tell you how much farther you needed to go to get the next badge but now it doesn’t. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I think you can still get that via the web interface. Go to your dashboard at www.fitbit.com then hover over the badges tile. a pop-up menu appears below the tile and you should select "quick view". This brings up your top badges. Hover over the e.g. lifetime distance and it will say how many more miles you need for the net badge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Paulg123 I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Paulg123, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. As @SteveH mentioned, you can go to the online Dashboard and check this information here. 

If you have found @SteveH's instructions helpful, please mark his post as a solution, this will be very helpful for other members of the Community facing the same situation. 

If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit  I use to be able to easily get to the list of what was needed to get to the next goal. Unfortunately I have not been able to get to this list lately.

I thought it was on my badge and goals list.

I also thought I was able to see this through the app.

In any case I'm unable to find this data of what is needed for the next goal/badge

Best Answer
0 Votes