Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t link apps. I am sharing what just happened to meso it doesn’t happen to you

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I walked 41,126 steps yesterday.  After I hit 35K I worked hard to hit 40k so I can get my next badge.  I was shocked this morning when I didn’t receive it.  After contacting customer service it was explained to me it was because I had two activities manually entered.  The thing is, I had not manually entered anything!  Two days ago, I linked my Fitbit to an app that my sister uses so we could compare “apples to apples”.  (She doesn’t wear a Fitbit unfortunately.) Apparently Fitbit counted my walk over 7:50 and 2nd walk as manually entries.  I lost the credit towards a badge or challenge with my weekend hustle group.  It maybe me but I do not see that anywhere so I want to warn you all in case you are addicted to Fitbit like I am. Do not link and other apps to you Fitbit!  I’m still emotional about it -I know I’m crazy.

lpm

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Would you explain more about your linking your Fitbit to another app?  Did you record your steps on your Fitbit, then export them to another app?  Or record the steps with another app, then import into Fitbit?  Record your steps with your phone?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes