Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate calories for food logs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I add the calories manually every day based on what I have eaten.  When I check the days, sometimes it duplicates my calories eaten which makes my info show I have eaten alot more calories than I actually did.  (ie)  I add that I have eaten 500 calories for breakfast.  When I go back to look at calories eaten, somehow it show 500 calories twice in  the breakfast field.  Since you cannot go back and delete the duplication or zero it out, at the end of the day it show an extra 500 calories.  Sometimes it does that in more than one of the daily catagories.

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @ge122580.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.

You can delete a food entry by following the steps in How do I delete a food entry? 

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @ge122580.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.

You can delete a food entry by following the steps in How do I delete a food entry? 

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I have had a fit bit for along time and I did not know to swipe right to delete.  It has been adding calories for a long time and I never noticed until I got my Charge 4 and I was messing with it.  I appreciate you taking the time to walk me thru it.  I also did not know how to clear my iphone so thanks for that as well.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @ge122580.

I am glad to hear the information provided was helpful, thank you for your time and feedback. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. Please don't hesitate to post back if you continue experiencing any difficulties. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes