Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 when trying to set up Blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I try to sync my Fitbit blaze to my phone it says the numbers and everything I put them in then it says connecting then a error message appears.

“Error this operation couldn’t be completed.  (com.fitbit.HTTPerror 500)”

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry @Brookover  I don't think that this error was seen on the Fitbit Blaze.

Was it on one of the 4 fotbit apps, and which OS?

Best Answer
iOS. 12.1.4

I can’t get it to sync up to my phone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

3C6FFED5-FE3F-4217-9120-49153ECD4B09.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

This @Brookover  is not a sync issue,  you are setting up your tracker.

I did a quick sync and have a few hits with solutions.

Maybe one of these will help in a solution.

Best Answer

Hello @Brookover, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Rich_Laue, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Brookover, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, is your Blaze brand new or has it been paired to a different account before? If this is the case, has this account been deleted recently? If so, that's the reason you're getting an error 500 when trying to set it up. 

If it's possible, please log in to the recently deleted account, if you do it before 7 days have passed since the deletion you can halt the process and remove the Blaze from that account. This will let you set it up on your own account without inconveniences. If you don't have access to the old account, you will need to wait 7 days for the account to be completely deleted before setting up the Blaze in yours. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes