Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when adding Blaze to app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded my phone and noticed that my Blaze wasn’t syncing. When I went into the app, I noticed my blaze hadn’t synced my heart rate or my sleep since Tuesday (so, even with the older phone). I also noted the tracker would not pair with my Bluetooth. After trying to connect the tracker several times, I deleted the tracker from the app and attempted to re-add it. Now I’m getting the following error... com.fitbit,HTTP.error403. Please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to our new friend @Wright75! Thanks for troubleshooting this issue beforehand. That definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior. Have you tried restarting your Blaze? If you haven't done so, I suggest attempting a restart by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

After the restart, try setting up your tracker again and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes