Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise shown in 12 hour in app when time has been set to 24 hour format

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife's Charge 2 displays the time in 24 hour clock format. But when she looks at her exercises in the app, they are timed using 12 hour format. I've tried googling how to change this, but I keep coming up with suggestions for how to change the display on the Fitbit and nothing about changing the way times are shown within the Exercise section of the app.  Please can someone help?!

I have asked this before and was told that, and I quote: "Though your activities appear on Fitbit.com dashboard in military time, it's not available on the app at this time. This appears to be expected behavior." The issue I have with this response is that it's not true. 

Here's my wife's exercise display on the app:

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 08.50.06.png

And here's the exercise display on MY app, showing that the 24 hour clock IS available in the exercise part of the app, so my problem should not be dismissed as "expected behaviour".

IMG_5134.PNG.PNG

It's very frustrating not to find a solution to this problem, so it would be awesome if someone can help me find a fix!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @edmundpw! Just out of curiosity, what is her phone set to? I have 24 hour time on both my phone and my tracker and mine shows up correctly in the app. That's the only difference I can think of.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I've checked and her phone is set to 24 hours - so that isn't the solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same prob. Did you find a solution ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you have a great day, it's nice to see you too @MakMak, thanks for your insight. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. At this moment our team is aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt and proper resolution for it. I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be solved, but be assured that we'll post any update here in the official Forums. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this situation has caused. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes