Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise stats and heart rate graph showing incorrectly after 3.40.1 app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure what happened with the new update, but my exercise stats are jacked up in the app. Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to this. 

EF548232-96D2-451D-BD4D-FC85DF59A61C.png

FC51B6A5-ED03-4A3C-978D-C1B1AA6774CA.png

6D5F8AD1-D8A0-48DC-8DFD-9AA6117534EE.png

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

Has the menstrual tracking also been reported as a glitch? Anytime I go to women’s health, it starts all the way back at the day I was born. 

Best Answer

I am having both of the problems too. My heart rate bars aren’t shoring accurately and neither are the calories burned. Plus the menstrual tracking goes back to my birthday too and I have to scroll forever to get to the present day. Hope they fix these things soon or I may have to consider a new brand. I’ve been with Fitbit for so many years I don’t want to give it up, but this app is getting impossibly bad 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m seeing the same problem.  Also, white text on a yellow progress bar is all but unreadable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thank you for your updates in this thread.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand that this can be very frustrating and appreciate your feedback. Our team is working on this issue and I will update this thread once I hear more. Thanks again for your patience. 

@ARobinson @Krystinnn Regarding the issue with menstrual tracking, it has been reported to our team and they are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kbp16.

Thank you for the information and for taking the time to report this matter. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I'd like to let you know that I've merged your post to this thread for more information. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any fix yet? Both issues are super annoying.

Best Answer

I’m seeing the same issue that you described about the activity graphs. Problem started about a week ago. I have an Alta HR and view the Fitbit dashboard on my iPhone SE. But I don’t think it has anything to do with my Fitbit or my phone. I think the latest upgrade caused the problem. Like you, I am extremely annoyed that the app is messed up and they are taking so long to fix it. It should be an easy fix - just put it back to the way it was!!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @cgreenwa. Thank you for your reply, @ARobinson.

Thank you for the details mentioned, I understand that this can be very frustrating and appreciate your feedback. I would like to advise that our team has started releasing a new version of the Fitbit app (3.41) and I recommend updating the app once you see it available as updates come with new features and bug fixes. You can confirm the steps to update the app in How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 3.41 does not appear to have fixed the problem with the exercise stats. I have a Charge 4, and am using an iPhone XS, iOS 14.4.2

Thanks.

Best Answer

Doesn’t fix the exercise stats, although the menstrual health bug seems to have been fixed.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm not seeing any improvement in the Exercise graph with version 3.41 either. Very disappointing.

Best Answer

How disappointing that it’s been well over a week that this issue has been known about yet Fitbit isn’t doing anything to fix it. It’s pretty clear now how little they value customer satisfaction and concerns. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar glitches with sleep heart rate data and graphs.  Started on Monday, 4/12/2021.  

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem with my menstual graph. It’s really annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just recently I noticed that the FitBit App (iPhonr 12 with iOS 14.4.2; Fitbit 3.40.1) had a discrepancy between the distance tracked on the Fitbit and the distance shown in two other trackers that I use at the same time.  On zooming in to the track record the discrepancy appears to be when the phone looses the GPS signal while indoors (going to the loo) on route.  At that point the track record shows zig zagging in all directions for short distances, see below:

IMG_2322.PNG

The other two apps seem to correct for this.  For example, on a hike on 22 Apr 2021 Fitbit shows 20.35 Km; Adidas shows 17.6 Km; and a third app shows 16.27 Km.  Around 16/17 Km would be correct.  A hike on 23 Mar was: Fitbit 14.98 Km; Adidas 14.61 Km; third app 14:00 Km.  More or less the same hike as the one on 22 Apr 2021 was done on 18 Dec 2020 with Fitbit showing 14.57 Km and Adidas was 14.14 Km (I wasn't using the third app then), the same location as the other screenshot as below (although this was also with an iPhone 7).  Screenshot for 18 Dec 2020 as below, same location as the first screenshot:

IMG_2324.PNG

Agree that a solution would be pause tracking while going indoors, but when other apps seem able to compensate for this anomaly it would seem like an opportunity for Fitbit to do likewise.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve also got the same exercise bugs with the hr bar ratios are wrong and text and icons disappearing off the screen

96819F45-BB3A-4588-AB13-95DF8C1D1BD5.jpeg

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same thing. My heart rate is way off (90-100 at rest) which affects my calorie burn which is also way off. Heart rate reaches 150 when I walk around the house. I compared this to my actual pulse and blood pressure with a blood pressure kit. Also my screen wake no longer works and always have to press the button on the side to see the screen. The app doesn’t pick up my workouts either. I feel these watches only last two years and have to buy a new one. Not buying again. This is my third watch and I’m done with Fitbit. I’ve done ALL trouble shooting, resets etc. 

Best Answer

A few weeks ago the graphics on the Exercise screen changed in my device. I am no longer able to see the full bar. And total calories burned is cut off. I have restarted my watch and I have logged out and log back in. I’m not sure what’s going on.

Best Answer

Yesterday they released 3.41.1 for bug fixes and performance improvements.

But this Exercise display problem was not fixed, there is no change whatsoever! 

The workout section was perfeclty fine a while ago, how is this possible?! How hard is it to revert colours to what they were and to use the device viewport as width so that everything fits on our screen?! 

Best Answer

It’s more and more aggravating because we know it’s a simple fix yet they refuse to acknowledge our complaints or resolve the issue itself. Absolutely abysmal customer care 

Best Answer
0 Votes