Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercises not showing calories burned.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After I exercised today, my exercise stats on my mobile app showed pace and not calories burned.  This is not the same as in the past.  Did I change something to make this happen?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hello @rrwhite04, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this situation to my attention. Tell me, is this the first time you experience this issue? Which exercise have you performed? Is this the same with others? Additionally to this questions, I would like to ask you for a screenshot of your exercises so I can check this further. This will be very helpful. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
The top portion that shows pace has been the 3 times I’ve used the charge
3. The bottom portion shows calories and that was from the charge 2. I
purchased the charge 3 Sunday

is this the first time you experience this issue? Yes, I just bought the
charge 3. I previously had the charge 2. I just started using it this
week.

Which exercise have you performed? Circuit training

Is this the same with others? Not sure because I’ve only used circuit
training. This is the one that I predominately use.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  It shows on my charge 3 screen the amount of calories i burned when i stop the exercise time but it does not show it under Fitbit appthe exercise tracker in the app.

It is also not showing the duration of the workout. 

Can this please be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact issue for me too. Is there a good resolve?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far I’ve not heard back from them.   I was sent an email to give a screenshot of the problem and to describe the problem. I haven’t heard back from them yet. I’m also having issues with my heart rate not registering at all during a circuit training workout. It stops working and then all the sudden starts working again. I’m really frustrated with all the glitches with the new charge 3.  I’m almost ready to take mine back to the store and just go back to the charge 2

Best Answer

i dont know if this ever got resolved for you but i am also having the same problem.  i too have a charge 2 and just got the charge 3 for xmas.  it has been buggy at best.  i feel that fitbit can and should be doing a better job with its customer care responses.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately this has not been resolved and I’ve had little to no feedback
from Fitbit. They told me to reset it. I have done this multiple times.
I’ve also downloaded updates but still no fix. I’m disappointed that I
basically paid for a step tracker.
Best Answer

I experience the same issue. The time and calories burned shows if you navigate to the "Impact" section but not on the main page.  It must be a bug.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CrossfitMaine, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this to us. Our team is aware of this issue, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
At this point I have purchased a high end pedometer and sleep tracker. I
am not satisfied with the Fitbit Charge 3 as it does not do as advertised
when it comes to auto tracking your exercise.

What is in the works to correct this issue and what is being done for
unsatisfied customers such as myself?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently purchased a Versace and am experiencing the same issue. I did a circuit training workout but yet it shows “pace”. I have to go to workout details to see the calories burnt. It never used to do this unless I specifically specified walk or run as my workout. Please fix!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started having this problem a few days ago with my versa 4. What's the resolution.  I see a couple of offers to help but no answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes