Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing data/can't add friends

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just got home from purchasing my new charge HR and there's existing data, clearly not from my use. What's going on?? And I'm also having trouble adding friends with the app. it only shows those who do not have Fitbit. Frustrating to have issues already!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @LRJennings86! That's weird. Calories will always be there because they are based on your personal settings, so it's just an estimate of what you would burn even if you don't exercise. 

If you could attach some screenshots of the steps and miles that should not be there, would be awesome!

Let me know. 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, @LRJennings86! What existing information are you seeing on your dashboard?

When adding friend's from your App you will see your Facebook suggestions or you can add them directly using their email addresses. Also make sure that your tracker is paired to your account when doing this. You can confirm this by tapping on your dashboard tracker tile (picture of your tracker), then if it is not paired you will see the option to set up a new device. 

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

Best Answer
I did that. My device is paired. There's old data on there like steps tracked, calories burned, mikes, etc... And it goes back quite a ways.. I'm returning it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @LRJennings86! That's weird. Calories will always be there because they are based on your personal settings, so it's just an estimate of what you would burn even if you don't exercise. 

If you could attach some screenshots of the steps and miles that should not be there, would be awesome!

Let me know. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes