Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiencing scrolling issue on the Fitbit Community

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I open this website, I am instantly met by the inability to scroll up and or down. I swipe, it goes down, bounces right back up to the top. I have to use multiple fingers to be able to see anything far down, and then it just snaps right to the top. I am on iOS. Issue persists even when writing this, I can’t even scroll to see the posting tips. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@alxti   I know exactly what you are seeing and Fitbit is aware of it.  Funny, I see it on my iPhone, but not my iPad.  I hope this makes sense, but I can get the page to stay in place by doing the following: press and drag on the screen like you do to manually sync -- but place your finger either very high on the screen or very low on the screen (depending on the direction you need), but make it a very exaggerated drag, going completely off the screen.  Sometime I have to do it more than once on a screen.

I also moved your post to the iOS forum.  I think it's a better fit as it is only on iOS devices.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same thing. Really frustrating!

Best Answer

@alxti @Rge @LZeeW  And I thought it was just me! In addition to the suggestion from @LZeeW I found (when using my iPhone) to tilt from a ‘portrait’ view to a’landscape’ view and immediately back to ‘portrait’ view solves it but I have to do that multiple times when reading threads! 

Best Answer

@alxti Thanks for reporting this issue with the Community forum. I believe it is now resolved - let me know if you encounter any further difficulty with navigation.

Best Answer

@MatthewFitbit  Thank you, Mine is working now.

Best Answer