Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about new dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my first FitBit in October 2019 and have been so happy with it. My boyfriend has an Apple Watch but I proudly defend the FitBit as it tracks in a way that is right for me. But it is no longer the rewarding and exciting interface it once was.

I never write in forums like this, ever, and I'm sad this is not a compliment. But, the look and interactivity of the new dashboard (I have a Charge 3) is so disappointing. I cried the first day I reached all my goals and got one or two sad, sad fireworks. I really miss the circles. I passionately miss the green shower when I would hit all my goals. I used to go nuts just to get that all-green sparkly reward. This may be minor but some of us need every incentive possible! Such a disappointment there is no way back from the new dashboard look because there was no option out of it, either. I just hope the developers reconsider for future dashboard re-designs. 😞

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @cfinlay, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I've moved your post to this new thread to keep our forums organized, and so you can receive more related responses about your post.

I'm glad to hear that you've been a Fitbit member since last year, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the new dashboard. I understand your point of view as I also feel motivated when I see the celebration, and appreciate your feedback.  Our team keeps working to improve your experience with the Fitbit app and our services based on the Community posts, so be sure that this will not go unnoticed.

If you need anything else let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I second this exact statement. The loss of the green moment has broken my heart. That lit up green screen when I hit my goals was EVERYTHING to me. I am furious it has changed. The fireworks are not the same. If that wasn’t bad enough I used to export the green “share”  image every time I hit my goal and put it in my journal, that option is also suddenly gone. Im so disappointed. would be nice to have a function to add that back or switch the graphics style.

i am sure others share in this disappointment.

Best Answer

Hi @Shandopittsburg, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your feedback about the Fitbit app. I see where are you coming from, and I'm sorry about this inconvenience. As mentioned above, our team constantly receives feedback from our users, and they take into consideration the comments posted in the Community. I'm sure they'll keep working to improve our services, so you can keep being motivated toward your goals.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also am regretting the switch to the new “streamline” version of the app. I have loved my Fitbit and all the ways it motivates me to become healthier and certain apps (MySwimPro, C25K, and the Exercise trackers). Sadly, because of the new 2019 dashboard update, the experience is not as motivating. I truly miss the fact that it was flash green when you hit your goals. I truly miss the green circles. I miss the square format instead of the list format. I miss that in the food section it doesn’t have a circle that fills up as you log your calories. I absolutely miss the “+” sign in the middle that was a shortcut to many things. Basically, I just want to go back to the previous version of the Fitbit dashboard and use the version that so made me fall in love with Fitbit. 

Best Answer

100% feel the same way. Still can’t get used to the new format. Missing the old interface all the time. I keep referring to “getting all my greens” and I know that means nothing now. So sad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes