Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about sleep scores and new dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have severe sleep apnea.  The data supplied through my fitbits have been important in anaging my condition.  The new dashboard totally takes key functionality away from me.  The new interface was not done by people with real world needs.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Auggie10. Welcome to the Forums.

I appreciate you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the sleep scores and the new dashboard. I see where are you coming from and I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced with this change. Any feedback posted in the Community is welcome as it helps us to evaluate our products and overall environment to improve them based on your comments. While there isn't an option revert to the previous dashboard or disable the sleep scores, the average sleep time for the week will be visible in the Fitbit app. Just tap on the sleep tile, swipe from right to left until you're on "Hours in Sleep Stages" screen, then tap on the full screen icon and you'll see your details.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Answer
Thank you for at least responding to my issues.  Your solutions are unacceptable and not helpful..I need a daily analysis of my sleep.  In addition, I have Crohn's Disease and my step count is something I utililize.  What your new dashboard has done has forced me to go to another vendor.  I regret losing the years of history.
I find it difficult not to say something more specific as to the competency of your people.  What are they thinking?
Best Answer

Oh, I agree.  With chronic pain and sleep issues, the old dashboard was an important tool for managing my health.  I used it DAILY--checking to see when and how much deep sleep occurred, so I could plan my day to stay within available energy.

I came here to find out whether I could get rid of Sleep Score and get my old data screen back.  Evidently not.

I did see some good suggestions from others here about turning off all the clutter on the mobile app.  I just finished turning off all the cruft in the online account, too.  

The TILES TILES TILES TILES everywhere were just obnoxious ... and NOT useful.

I'll be trying to simplify both the iOS app and online, but I guess it's Apple Watch for me. I was SUCH a Fitbit fanboy, too--years ago, I gave the entire family original Fitbits for Christmas.  

The recent "swing to subscription" has killed what was once my favorite device.  DO try to fix some of the damage by getting rid of all the Fitbit commercials and come-ons and craplets that are the hallmark of the new dashboard.

Best Answer