Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for iOS notification settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have raised this issue before, as I believe have many people, but here goes again:

Why do I need to have my iOS settings for NOTIFICATIONS --> SHOW PREVIEWS set to ALWAYS or WHEN UNLOCKED, to receive alerts on my Ionic?

I purposefully have it set to NEVER on my iPhone, so that my privacy is maintained, if I should leave my mobile telephone unguarded.

Even with the setting as WHEN UNLOCKED, as soon as the locked iPhone is lifted up, the notification is expanded automatically on the screen.

This is my third Fitbit model, so I have been a user for many years. I'm sure in the early days, this was not a restriction.

Telephone calls are notified on the Ionic with any of the three iPhone settings, but not emails, texts and other App notifications.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @SFOTyke.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion boardHere our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes