Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First day with Charge 2 & iOS app and a couple of things elude me

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

First day with my new Fitbit Charge 2 and am having a couple of issues.

I have not found any solutions here or online so am forced to ask here.

This morning I did power Yoga for 45 minutes. I used the Yoga selection on the Charge 2, monitored it throughout and finished the session when I was done. Plenty of stats on the screen of the C2. Great.

This evening I went for a Hike for an hour, again I selected Hike on the C2 and monitored throughout the hour. This was connected via GPS to the phone in my pocket.

I am looking now at my finished stats for the day. The Yoga I did this morning is not included in my daily activities.

The map for the Hike I did this evening is only available online and not on the iOS app.

Lastly, only Steps seem to sync with My Fitness Pal. But no exercises? Why?

Am I missing something? Why these discrepancies?  

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @dharmaduder, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your exercises are not showing up under the Exercise tile, it's possible the app is not updating correctly with the information stored in our servers. Please check in the activities section of the online Dashboard if your activities are showing there after syncing your tracker. If they appear in that section, please try the following on your phone:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Lastly, it seems that MyFitnessPal is currently having trouble syncing information with Fitbit. 

We're monitoring this very closely and we will update this thread once all issues have been resolved on MFP side. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dharmaduder, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your exercises are not showing up under the Exercise tile, it's possible the app is not updating correctly with the information stored in our servers. Please check in the activities section of the online Dashboard if your activities are showing there after syncing your tracker. If they appear in that section, please try the following on your phone:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Lastly, it seems that MyFitnessPal is currently having trouble syncing information with Fitbit. 

We're monitoring this very closely and we will update this thread once all issues have been resolved on MFP side. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes