Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Charge 2 after battery discharged.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Woke up today Battery dead . Recharged for 2 HRs seemed to be fully charged. On walk I noticed Screen was dead. When I returned I recharged. App said full charged after approx 30 mins but screen was showing 10.57.47 time Charge 2 died on walk. I cannot get it to come back on again. I looked up Help articles & it suggested deleting device &  turning off Bluetooth on iPhone 7 & then back on again . App says it s sending 4 digit code but Fitbit is still locked on last time as above & therefore I cannot see Code ! Help

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Savage1959. In this case, I would suggest you restart your Charge 2. Do it a couple times, making sure your tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display each time.  Tap here for instructions. 

By the way, when you attach your device to the charging cable to charge, you should also make sure you feel the vibration and see the battery icon. That is how you know it is attached correctly. 

Hope this helps! Please let us know. 

Best Answer

Hello @Savage1959, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for letting me know about the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. If you have already tried to restart your Charge 2 as @SunsetRunner mentioned, please try the following steps as well:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Charge 2 again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Charge 2 one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes