Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed since I updated my iOS software to 10.3.3 the Fitbit app will not work anymore.

I tap on the app, content appears for about 5 seconds and the app closes.

I have logged out on the Fitbit web page, deleted the app, restarted my phone and downloaded the app again. It will let me log in but will shut down again as before. I checked if there is an update for the Fitbit app and there isn't. It's driving me mental! Is there something else I am not doing? I have the iPhone 6

Thanks

Heather  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @hebs76.  I am not having this problem with the same software, but I am on an iPhone 7.  That may be the difference.  Looking at my settings on the app, I've got location set to "while using" and I am allowing the app to access everything that is available. You might try different variations in settings (always on vs. while using, different access configurations, etc.). If you continue to have this problem, please contact support.  Even if they cannot do anything right away, if folks with similar hardware configurations are having the same problem that will soon become apparent through help calls and may help them identify the issue.  

Not to offer false hope, but I was having a similar problem with an app called "mini-habits" right after I updated to iOS 10.3.3; and that went away on its own after about a day.  (In that case, I hadn't even gotten around to deleting and redownloading the app -- which you've already tried.  I figured I would have to wait for an update but I guess there were just some gremlins in the OS).

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou for your help. I have tried everything, even reset my phone and it's still crashing. I will leave it for now as it's frustrating me! LOL  Hopefully there is a new update coming soon which might fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes