Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My dashboard on my app changed to columns. I use to have a circle display which was so very motivating to me and now I feel the exact opposite!!
I have been searching every option on this app and can't figure out how to go back.
Day 2 of this .. Help please!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @BrantleeN , it seems that you were part of a beta test tryng out a new version of the app.  The test is now over, so you have been reverted back to the standard version of the app that the rest of us use.  I am afraid that this means that you cannot revert to the previous app with the circles, etc.  However, many people seemed to really like the test version, so it seems like there is a good chance that something similar could be implemented in the future.  

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @BrantleeN , it seems that you were part of a beta test tryng out a new version of the app.  The test is now over, so you have been reverted back to the standard version of the app that the rest of us use.  I am afraid that this means that you cannot revert to the previous app with the circles, etc.  However, many people seemed to really like the test version, so it seems like there is a good chance that something similar could be implemented in the future.  

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is there a way to go back to how the dashboard used to look with the circles. I'm not liking the horizontal bars.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I miss the circles too!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Danielle729

Since preferring the other dashboard..

Feel free to add your suggestion to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Tip: Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

URL: Click / Tap to open the Feature Requests Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes