Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App not showing my profile and Family

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Recently the Fitbit App doesn’t recognise my profile. I’m able to log in ok and my Versa 2 is showing but when I click on my Profile there is nothing there - not even my details (DOB etc) and also my son has an Ace 2 and can’t find that either. 

I checked and I have the latest IOS update (15.5) and Fitbit App update (3.62). 

I have done all of the usual troubleshooting so please don’t ask me to do these things again as I have done it all - (restart phone, reinstall app, log out then log back in, wait and do everything again) nothing has changed. It’s really frustrating. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Our issues sound extremely similar! So, I just upgraded from an iPhone SE(2020) to an iPhone 13 today. I went ahead and attempted to log into my Fitbit app on my new iPhone 13 and of course, I forgot my password at first. So, I did the whole request an email to go ahead and reset my password. However, after requesting the email about 3 times or so, I never got an email. I went back to the main sign-in page and attempted a couple more possible passwords I might have used and then found it. I signed in and made sure everything looked correct on my stats. However, I checked the profile and it was blank. I decided to give it a while, and it is still blank. I did all of the delete the app, redownload, restart the phone, and so on, and still nothing. Describing it is weird, my stats and records and all that are perfect as it is, but the profile is blank. there is no profile picture, no badges, no trophies, no groups, no friends, I do not even see my name, the top says "no recent activity", and when you click the "personal" tab, it says "nothing to show" under birthday, sex, height, and weight. I then logged into my account on my laptop to see if that will help load it. However, again all the data, steps, stats, and that type of stuff is all good, but when I click on the profile, a blank white screen comes up. Does anyone know how to fix this and what to do to help? Please, this is extremely frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup , sounds like my issues - but I didn’t have a new phone and didn’t request for new password but everything you described here is spot on!!! Really starting to think seriously about getting an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gibzee  and @ProfileIssues 

🤔 I’ve seen this before and clearing the cache on the Fitbit App normally fixes the issue but unfortunately that’s on an Android phone. But, oddly on an iOS phone I’ve seen individuals just tap “Set Up A Device” (but don’t proceed with the set up…just tap it then hit the back button” fix it. No promises but it’s worth a shot. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Set up a device. Do not proceed! Just wait a few seconds then tap the “X” at the top of your screen to exit.
🤷‍:female_sign: Worth a shot (fingers crossed) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if the password reset had anything to do with it, I just added that in there just in case if anyone knew if that was relatable or not. And yeah about the Apple Watch, but for me personally, where Fitbit wins my money it’s with the battery life. Like of course I can get the Apple Watch Nike version and have the same, if not better features. But, that battery life is key to me. I love being able to wear my watch to bed every night and track my sleep, I’m scared I’ll be charging my Apple Watch all night every night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so update, after falling asleep and waking up. I checked my Fitbit app and everything is back to normal for me. My whole profile is back and as it should be. I didn’t do anything different this morning, I just opened it up and it loaded everything. Very weird and nerve-racking night lol. I hope it comes back on for you!!

Best Answer

Thrilled to see its back up and running @ProfileIssues! 😃 Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, eventually returned overnight. However got a new issue now - my versa 2 turns off by itself! Even if it’s fully charged. Has anyone experienced this? And one day the clock face was all fuzzy. And then it restored itself

Best Answer
0 Votes