Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App won't install back on iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Dashboard was not showing me Sleep or Heart Rate history so I deleted the app on iPhone 7 and now I cannot re-install the app on the phone - no error message ; it just won't download. Any ideas? Fitbit itself is still working. 

Cheers

A Noyd

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fitbit Charge2 will not re-install app on iPhone 7

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Hamijani. Welcome! It's great to see a new face around.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for the steps tried prior posting. It's odd that the Fitbit app isn't able to be downloaded and to work on this together, please make sure the iOS version of your iPhone 7 is updated. Once that is done, reboot your phone, go to the App store, search for Fitbit and try downloading it one more time.

I'll be around, let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks. I am thinking my problem may be poor internet connection as my
IOS update wouldn’t load either so am going somewhere where reception is
better. Will keep you posted.
--

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

Hi @Hamijani. It's nice to see you again.

Thanks for keeping me updated and for researching more about this matter. Once you're in a place with a strong Internet connection, try downloading the Fitbit app and sync your Charge 2 to update your details. If anything happens, feel free to let me know s I can continue working wit you.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes
All good; once I got the iOS update loaded, the Fitbit app loaded and all is well, even in our poor reception area.
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Hamijani. I hope you're doing well.

That's fantastic news! Thanks for your efforts and I'm glad that the Fitbit app was able to be downloaded on your iPhone 7. Now you won't miss to sync your data and track your progress toward your fitness goals!

By the way, let me invite you to visit the Health & Wellness board. This is a place where you'll be able to tell your stories, make new friends and start your own topics.

Catch you later! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes