Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex syncing issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit flex and I have an iphone that is fully up to date.  I've had no more than the usual problems of synching, but none are like today.  At around noon (PST) my fitbit stopped synching to anything.  My fitbit is fully charged, I have the latest update to the fitbit app on my phone... it looks like it's synching, but then none of my steps change.  I've tried shutting off my phone and turning it on again, I've deleted the fitbit app and loaded it on my phone again...   Nothing is working, I thought maybe Fitbit is just having an off day??

It's not my phone or app because I signed into someone else's account and no problem synching.  I did notice that that on the account page of the ios app when I go to the 'flex' icon that the 'Sync Now' area is grey, rather than blue.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @donkey26 @dang_it.

Thanks for the details shared in your posts and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend confirming the complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? You can confirm when your tracker synced last time by doing the following: In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

@dang_it Since you've removed your tracker from the Fitbit account, the data that wasn't synced could be lost. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Okay, last thing I did was remove my flex from the fitbit app and then added it back in... my steps then more than doubled, however looking at what time the steps occurred, there is still no steps marked after where it was before... and the "sync now" is still grey.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @donkey26 @dang_it.

Thanks for the details shared in your posts and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend confirming the complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? You can confirm when your tracker synced last time by doing the following: In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

@dang_it Since you've removed your tracker from the Fitbit account, the data that wasn't synced could be lost. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer