Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Showing Weekly Steps Instead of Daily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Zip, and dashboard on both my phone and the website show what must be my weekly steps. It typically shows my daily steps. If I go into my "Daily Showdown" challenge, it shows my proper amount of steps for today. I've tried restaring my Zip and that didn't seem to alleviate the issue. Anything I'm missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mengels7. It's great to have you here. To address your question better please provide me with a screen shot of the section you are having trouble with. 

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_0692[1].PNGIMG_0693[1].PNG

You'll notice the daily count and the count on the dashboard do not match. Digging into it and seeing my steps throughout the day shows accurate counts. My Zip itself shows that ridiculously large number, not the correct count. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the useful screen shot @Mengels7. There are some reasons why you might experience discrepancy during a challenge. These include the creator of the challenge is in a different timezone or if you don't have the latest version of the Fitbit app, this can be downloaded here. More information about how to correct issues with challenges can found in this post. Hope this helps.

I moved this thread to the iOS app board because it's more related to the topic. Catch you later. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
No no, the challenge steps are correct. The normal dashboard steps are incorrect. It's not just on the iOS app, it's on my dashboard on the website and on the Fitbit itself.
Best Answer