Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app 3.74 version is available

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I updated to version 3.74. It appears nothing has been done to make the application, more friendly for people who are blind and reading disabled. The edit button, which was removed almost 18 months ago, has not been restored. Heart rate and zones have not been replaced since the last update when it was removed Suite still does not give percentages for all sleep sounds and awake most days. And it appears none of the other issues I have raised have been addressed. I will let you know tomorrow if the steps creek issue has been corrected. I am a blind user, using apples, voiceover screen, reader, and have dictated this on my iPhone. Maybe someday they will restore what they have taken away from me, and fix those issues that I have addressed in the past to make the iOS application, friendly for those who are blind and reading disabled.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It has been approximately 18 months since I bought my charge for. This morning while walking, I bumped my wrist against the door jam, and the Fitbit strap attachment on the charge for snapped. I took what was left on my charge for and tucked it inside my sock and continued my walk. After reaching my step Street goal for today I sat down and waited for the update to see if it would become retroactive to when my step streak actually started. The answer is no!!! My true step streak is 837 days and the recorded step streak  From Fitbit showed 127. This measurement is after the second step Street reset. Two Fitbit. My charge for lasted just over 18 months and I will look to find a replacement on sale because the discount will be better than what will probably be offered by Fitbit Customer Service. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It has been approximately 18 months since I bought my charge for. This morning while walking, I bumped my wrist against the door jam, and the Fitbit strap attachment on the charge for snapped. I took what was left on my charge for and tucked it inside my sock and continued my walk. After reaching my step Street goal for today I sat down and waited for the update to see if it would become retroactive to when my step streak actually started. The answer is no!!! My true step streak is 837 days and the recorded step streak  From Fitbit showed 127. This measurement is after the second step Street reset. Two Fitbit. My charge for lasted just over 18 months and I will look to find a replacement on sale because the discount will be better than what will probably be offered by Fitbit Customer Service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is more information about the 3.74 update. Tiles on the application home screen continue to flip. The step tile, calorie, tile, floors, tile and zone minutes tile reverse for no apparent reason. Antic totally and unrelated to version 3.74 when the scrap connector broke, and I started Observing activity after placing the Fitbit tracker in my sock, I found that I was getting accurate Laura counts. Wearing the Fitbit on my wrist. The floor counts were in accurate and subject to environmental effects such as walking by a fan or a breeze went outside. They gave me credit for a floor or floors.  And walking up and down stairs I received no credit in most cases for climbing the stairs. Either information appears to be consistent with wearing the Fitbit on my wrist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes