Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app gets stuck on the sleep page

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know I'm not the only one - and every release of a new version, I keep hoping this will be resolved.

Every time I go into the sleep page (the feature I like the best). the app gets stuck and I need to force close it. an additional issue is that the sleep appears on the main page, but NOT on the sleep page.

This happens to my on my iPhone, but NOT on my iPad.

Any news about this being resolved??? THANKS

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Micki_Z.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I recommend doing the following:

1. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. 

3. Restart your phone. 

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Micki_Z.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I recommend doing the following:

1. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. 

3. Restart your phone. 

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! It worked.
I would have never thought that clearing history in Safari would fix my fitbit app….

Sent from Micki's gmail account
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Micki_Z.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes