Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app no longer displays steps by time interval

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this a little while ago but for some reason the apple mobile app no longer shows how many steps you did when you hover over your steps graph. It shows your daily total and has a general bar graph showing peak times but you can no longer see specifically how many steps at a given time interval, you can only see it when logging in online. 

How can I get this feature back on the app? It's annoying/disappointing that it has been taken away.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@...hmm Welcome to the Community.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board as there are more chances to get related replies here. About your question, let me explain that the design of the graphs has changed and it won't show your stats such as steps with intensity colors and at a given time interval. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve our services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is appreciated and it won't go unnoticed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully this feature returns in future app updates as it's primarily what a fitbit is purchased for . . . to know more about your movement/steps throughout the hour/day. Just seems bit silly to reduce the amount of data we have accessible to us for the devices primary purpose. 
I believe the old version allowed you to hover over the graph in 10 or 15 min intervals to see exactly how many steps you took during that period. Please bring this feature back. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @...hmm.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your thoughts. I understand your point of view about having these graphs on the Fitbit app and I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience. As mentioned above, every comment shared in the forums is always provided to our team in order to improve our products, services and overall environment. Your comments are appreciated and please know they won't be the exception.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im very disappointed Fitbit is no longer showing the 15 min intervals for my steps.  I don't care about the colored bars. I just want to see my steps.  This is very helpful to identify times when I wasn't moving enough during the day.  This was a great feature and much more beneficial than some of the social media things Fitbit has added.  We all have more than enough ways to connect.  I want an app that help me track and support my personal fitness quest.   Please bring it back! 

Best Answer