Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows AZM instead of active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new Fitbit app shows my active zone minutes as zero. I can see my AZM on my Inspire HR as well as in my workout history. It’s driving me crazy!

IMG_3966.jpeg

IMG_3967.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@FitbitUser0910   The Inspire HR awards active minutes, not active zone minutes.  Help article  They use different equations in the calculation.  The previous version of the app had an active minutes icon (looks like a lightning bolt) for devices like yours.

I'm going to ask a moderator to help you, to see if there is an active minute icon you can put on your dashboard.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi there, @FitbitUser0910@LZeeW Thanks for the heads up, and the correction!

@FitbitUser0910 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sharing screenshots of . As our friend mentioned, your Inspire HR tracks active minutes as long as you're doing an intense workout while using your tracker. Because you mentioned that you're seeing AZM on your tracker and exercise history, could you take a picture and share that with us?

In the meantime, let's give a try to the following steps:

1. Forget your Inspire HR from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Devices icon at the upper left corner.
  4. Tap Add More Devices, select your Inspire HR and tap Replace.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions and check the stats displayed on your Fitbit app one more time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit   The Inspire HR doesn’t give AZMs.  The Inspire HR manual confirms the Help article.  Page 13 shows the navigation when swiping, and it has the active minute icon.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi there, @LZeeW.

Thanks for the correction. I just updated my post so it can include the correct information.

Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes