Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows calories but my goal is steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've found lots of instructions about setting my main goal to Steps and then synchronising straight away.  I've done this multiple times but when I log in to the app it still shows calories, which is about as much use a chocolate teapot to me.

I've also deleted and reinstalled the app.  Would appreciate some other suggestions.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The circles at the top of Today page are designed to show Steps, Zone Minutes, Calories, and distance.  Tap the Edit button near top right to show whichever of those you want, and drag them around any position you want them.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It still shows calories where?  Your are posting on fitbit.com dashboard so assume you mean somewhere on there, or on phone app, or on fitbit itself?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't edit my original post, but when I say I'm still seeing calories, this is when I go to "today" (using the icon bottom left of the app).  This page in the app used to tell me how many steps I'd done.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is on the phone app, tap "today" icon bottom left on the icon, and it's there that I used to see steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The circles at the top of Today page are designed to show Steps, Zone Minutes, Calories, and distance.  Tap the Edit button near top right to show whichever of those you want, and drag them around any position you want them.

Best Answer
0 Votes