Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app stuck on searching during set up process

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still "Add Device" not working for previously connected Fitbit One.  Did not find Step 2 "Clear Cache" above on my iPhone.

Had many One device before with no problem.  It gets to "Searching" but doesn't find my fully charged One device. Rebooted iPhone and reset One to no avail. 

What's next?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @deac.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board to keep the forums organized. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Fitbit One. To work on this together, may I know if you get an error message after the Searching screen? I understand you've tried some steps, but please make sure the Fitbit app is updated and let's exhaust the steps described in this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes, the app can have trouble finding your device due to interference from other Bluetooth devices. Try to move away from other devices and see if that helps. You might also want to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app on your iPhone. Just make sure to sync all your data first since uninstalling the app can erase your unsynced data. Here's a link to Fitbit's troubleshooting guide that might provide more solutions: Fitbit Troubleshooting Guide.

Good luck, and I hope you get your One up and running soon!

Best Answer

Hi there, @Bozzdivine.

Thanks for those great suggestions. Your post is very helpful and I'm sure other members having similar issues will think the same. If you want to start your own topic or make new friends, you can always visit Health & Wellness board. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes