Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit iOS App no longer displays Consecutive Step Goal Days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two weeks ago my IOS Fitbit App stopped tracking Consecutive Step Goal Days…Last known Consecutive Goal Day was 687…Any Suggestions Please?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @averagepilot. We appreciate the details you shared. 

I confirmed with the Support Team that you have been in contact with they. I think you should continue the assistance with they as they can confirm more details with you.

Have a nice weekend !

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

On October 10 I will live hit two years 720 consecutive days of meeting my step goal. My step goal has been reset twice in that time. It is not unusual for this to happen and multiple reports have been made and the best I can tell it goes back at least a year if not more. Step streak resetting has occurred more often since about July. Many thread Regarding step streak resetting has been joined into one large thread. Fitbit moderators and community advocates have reported this multiple times and have said the Fitbit developers are working on a way to fix this for all of the community members. As of now no date has been given and I do not know whether or not the fix will just stop the app from resetting or will allow us to go back to our start date. Not everyone can remember The day that their step streak started. I was lucky and apparently you were very lucky to be able to know your step straight days. I hope this information has been helpful and you will at least know you are one of a large group of Fitbit community members who have had their step streaks reset

Best Answer

I am currently on 491 days and my dashboard displays 5 days - REALLY!!!! I have worked very hard and was looking forward to grabbing a screen shot of my 500th day. I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am! I will continue to complete 10k per day but to be honest on day 501 I may switch over to Apple. Why stay with Fitbit? I’ve called and talked with the help desk - I understand there is a glitch in the system and there is no resolution date. 

Best Answer

I feel the same. Mine says 5 days but should be 471. Not happy. Even when had COVID still got my steps in!

Best Answer
Thank You for your update! This is a sad day for Fitbit. Wish they could spend some time “correcting” the issue. One day maybe…

Sent from iPhone 14
Pro Max by RPW II
Pee Wee
“Average Pilot”
Best Answer

I’m right there: 

491 days

snow storm

rain 

100 degree heat

Covid 102 temp 

torn meniscus 

That silly banner kept me going. 

Best Answer
I hope that it is moderators and community council advocates read your post. you’ve stated the benefit of the steps Greek counter better than anyone else I have read in the Fitbit community. It is a motivator it helps all of us get through bad days good days and days when we just like to sit on our butts

I made a feature suggestion that they include a step Street tile in the application. And as part of my suggestion I wanted that upon clicking on the street tile you would be able to see a history of your step streaks average length and periods of interruption. I believe there is more information that could be placed in the step streak history that would be beneficial to community members. I am disappointed to say that no one has voted for this suggestion because I believe that if a tail were placed in the application google fit it would be making a commitment to maintain this information in a way that was readily available to all community members.

I am blind and have dictated this on my iPhone. I apologize for any problem with interpreting this message.
Best Answer

There were many times I just said “I’ll just start a new streak”, but then that banner would appear when syncing and I would just get up and go. I’ll get a year in and start over. Then after a year I said well let’s see how far I can get. It is an absolute motivation tool. It’s what makes me get up and move. 

Best Answer

THANK You Podunk! CONGRATS on your 2 Year Streak!!  Well DONE!  It is a HUGE Good Feeling to have met my step Goal for 2 YEARS too! 

I was very fortunate as I took "screen shots" every few days to help track my step days...Was and still am stepping for a 1000 day streak!  I just have to go into my Fitbit App on my phone and manually add up all the days since 687...So as of today its 687 + 42 days = 729 if my math is correct.  Two years and a few days.  Just frustrating and sad that the "Step Streak" function is Lost in Space.  

Congratulations 2 Year Goal Stepper!

Stay Safe and Thank You for Your Encouragement!

"AveragePilot"

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone I was lucky enough to be able to calculate my start date. It was October 10, 2020. Now when I want to know the length of my step streak I just faxed Siri how many days since October 10, 2020 and she tells me.

After getting the number of days in my step streak I often ask Siri to tell me a joke. She knows a lot of good jokes including knock knock and dad jokes. Dumb as they are they leave me with a smile on my face

Keep walking and pray that now google has attached its name to fit that that’s a Google software developers will be able to undo all of the problems that the Fitbit developers have created within the Fitbit application and dashboard. I have my fingers crossed

mark
Best Answer