Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ios app version 2.32 crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't used my Fitbit in several months. My Fitbit is charged. I have the latest version of the app on my iphone, version 2.32 updated January 30, 2017.  I tried to sync my fitbit, but after 11 seconds the app crashes and closes.  It looks like it's syncing.  It has the two green arrows circling around. I close down the app by pressing the iphone button twice and swiping up.  I have tried several times. I just tried again and this time there were no double green arrows circling, but it was a green icon that looked like a battery. It still crashed after 10 seconds. Please help I don't know what else to try.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @honeybee98, I'm sorry to hear.

To provide more context, can you please provide what type of iPhone you are using and what iOS version it is running (ie iOS 8, iOS 10.2, etc)?

Also, does restarting your tracker and rebooting your iPhone help?

Keep me posted.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Derrick,

I have an iphone 6 with 10.1.1 ios verison.  I shutdown and restarted my phone...didn't work.  I restarted my Fitbit Charge (v122)....didn't work. Installing the latest iphone update and see if that helps. I'll keep you posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated the ios to version 10.2.1.  It still crashes after 10 seconds. There is a green line that goes across the screen and the app crashes before it goes between "fitbit" and "today" on the app. I noticed my Fitbit numbers have restarted. I don't know if this is helpful, but the time clock on my Fitbit is off by 25 minutes.

FullSizeRender.jpg

ios 10.2.1

Iphone 6s

Fitbit Charge HR

Last sync: May 06, 2016 (I noticed that's what it says online)

Best Answer
0 Votes