Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food and water logs are not updating in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Past couple of days logged food and water into computer dashboard but not updating on app.  It is taking later days and not updating properly.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ghk2001, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, is this the first time you've experienced this situation? When was the last time you updated the app? If you are currently running the latest version, you can check it by going to Account > Help (latest version is 2.53.1), it's possible the app is not pulling the information correctly from our servers, in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app. The open it again. If this doesn't work:
  • Log out from your account, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Marco,

After returning from vacation and having logged all the food updates on the web, I've noticed that all my logs are being added to the app but when I scroll thru days all the information below the top half (steps, exercise time, mileage and calories burned) such as water intake, weight, calories consumed, sleep, steps per hour stay locked into the current days numbers.  If I scroll back 1, 2, 3 or 4 days they just show that days actual top half but the bottom half just shows the current day's numbers.  I have tried everything from logging out and in, deleting and reinstalling app, etc.  It is extremely frustrating as someone trying to track daily progress.

Sincerely, Greg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ghk2001, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation and provide me more details about it.  Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day, this is the expected behavior of the app. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit App

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer