Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log from browser not syncing to app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I enter my food in the browser log, it doesn't show up in my app until the day-of.  This is very unhelpful, as I use my phone when I'm grocery shopping to view my plan for upcoming meals.  How can I get it to sync again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @hopelewisfenner.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your point as your details should show up correctly on both your fitbit.com dashboard and the Fitbit app. Because this isn't the case, may I know the model and OS version of your phone? Are the rest of your details syncing and updating correctly?

In the meantime, let me recommend the following steps:

1. Forget your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Log out from the Fitbit app and force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  5. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync and check your details one more time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Those 5 suggestions seem awfully intensive work arounds. Why can’t the app and web dashboard work seamlessly?

Best Answer

Hi there, @athomasimage.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Let me explain the steps shared above were suggested to get the food logged on the online dashboard syncing with the Fitbit app. I understand where you're coming from and if you're having this issue despite trying the suggestions above, please let me know so I can help you out.

Best Answer
0 Votes