Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logs disappearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using the Food function of the app for quite some time now, but recently, this information has been disappearing on me.  I enter my food for the day and it shows up fine, but then the next day it's not there.  For example, today is Thursday, I have entered food for each day this week, but in the food section the next most recent day is Friday?  In the graph, it shows all my other days and my food vs calorie comparison, but the actual data isn't there?  What's happening??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing these details and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Our team constantly works to improve our services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is appreciated and it won't be taken for granted.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, please start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have another question in order to receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @MegMcLeod. Welcome to the Forums!

I'm glad that you're using the food log tile, and I'm sorry that the previous data isn't appearing. To work on this together please verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. Then, log out from the app, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone and log back into the app. Tap on the food log and check the log history.

If the issue persists, I'll need you to take a screenshot of what is displayed in the Fitbit app and share it with me. For instructions to attach a picture in your reply, check this post.

Let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, unfortunately that didn't fix the problem.  I've attached two pictures showing the graph which shows I've entered food each day then the history showing only the previous friday.

Screenshot_20191121-192633_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20191121-192633_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20191121-192658_Fitbit.jpg

  

Best Answer

Hi @MegMcLeod. I'm glad to see you here again and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for trying the steps suggested above, as well for the screenshots. That was very helpful! To continue investigating, please provide me with the following:

• Have you log your food as "Quick calories"? If not, do you recall the actual name of that food?
  • Do you remember since when this started to happen?
  • May I know your phone's model and OS version?
  • Have you verified in your food logs appear on the fitbit.com dashboard?

I'll be looking forward to your responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again! It has been happening for about two weeks,  I've just been using the quick calories to add ro my daily total,  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the food logs are showing properly on the website, just not on my app.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing these details and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Our team constantly works to improve our services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is appreciated and it won't be taken for granted.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, please start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have another question in order to receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes